Thursday, March 8, 2012

Party with the Warriors

Every now and then you get to do something totally awesome.  Like tonight.  Because of another obligation, my uncle gave me passes to a party with the Golden State Warriors.  I brought my sister Kit along and we had a great time meeting so many players and enjoying fabulous food.  My goal was to get Chris Mullin to autograph my 1992 Starting Line-up Dream Team figure. I'm pleased to say, mission accomplished! Now I just have 8 more autographs to collect (I got Karl Malone's at his dealership last year--he signed the figure on the butt, classy).
Coach Mark Jackson (he used to play with Reggie Miller on the Indiana Pacers, very cool guy who happens to also be a preacher).
 Monta Ellis (he was mobbed and had to move outside, I was lucky to get his signature).
Each time we walked by the wine table, they offered us a glass.  Neither of us drink, but we still came away with six glasses. Who wants a Martinelli party?!
My Chris Mullin Starting Line-up figure, complete with signature!
Stephen Curry's signed bobblehead--I was impressed he was able to make a small signature look so good.
Thirteen signatures from all of my favorite Warriors players including Nate Robinson, David Lee, and Brandon Rush (Monta Ellis and Dorell Wright too).
Bonus Content:  The Many Faces of Chris Mullin --  Enjoy!
Happy
Stunned
 Mischievous

No comments:

Post a Comment